Saturday, February 09, 2008

you mean he didn't pull the covers over her head?


Senator Hillary Clinton and former Attorney General Janet Reno were having one of those girl-to-girl talks, and Hillary said to Janet, You're lucky that you don't have to put up with men seeking sex with you.
I have to put up with Bill, and there is no telling where he's been last.' Janet responded, 'Just because I am aesthetically challenged (that's politically correct' for ugly as a mud fence) does not mean I don't have to fight off occasional unwelcome advances.' Hillary asks, 'Well, how do you deal with the problem?'

Janet: 'Whenever I feel that a guy is getting ready to make a pass at me, I muster all my might, tense, and squeeze to break wind as loud and hard as I can.'
That night, Bill was already in bed with the lights out when Hillary slips into bed. She could hear him start to stir, and knew that he would want some action. She had been saving gas all day long and was ready for him. She tenses up and forces out the most disgusting sound you could imagine. Bill rolled over and said, 'Janet, is that you?

No comments: