Monday, February 04, 2008

Great Super Bowl


Although I waited three and a half hours for Troy Aikmen to say something interesting during the broadcast (it didn't happen) the game turned out to be a classic.
It was fun watching Bill Bellichek run off the field like a little girl after his team turned over the ball with :01 second left on the clock though, guess he'd seen enough.
Is it just me, or are the Super Bowl Commercials losing their edge, despite costing nearly 3 million a minute just to air. Here's a link to watch some of the good..... and mostly very bad ones. I did like the E Trade, Bud Light Ones, and the Audi Godfather though.

I think we have a new "THE CATCH" phrase to replace the 49'ers Dwight Clark catch against the Cowboys. I mean, come on, the dude caught the ball with his helmet.
If you didn't see it.....



In the what might have been department... They should have waited until they played the game. I heard this morning on the news that the Patriots had “trademarked” the phrase “19-0″ - the record they had hoped to end up with. That, and this book that they had planned to market make it so much sweeter.

No comments: