Friday, February 15, 2008

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calender

My extensive research in the field of models in bikinis has led me to discover the 2008 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in my mailbox.
Good sport Heidi Klum, who's probably thinking that Will Ferrell's look is unfortunate enough that nobody could make it work. You will see plenty of him in the coming weeks as he promotes his upcoming film Semi-Pro, a comedy set against the back drop of the ABA's 1976 merger with the NBA. Still, if you want to see more of Will and Heidi, there's plenty of pics in this SI gallery.

I've ripped through my copy, the pages are torn, I've Googled the models and wished nothing but harm to Leo DiCaprio so I’ll someday have a chance with Bar Rafaeli.
If you are into Indy car racing this gallery of Danica Patrick will change your mind about the drivers. COMPLETE GALLERY HERE

No comments: