Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lindsey Vonn poses for Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue

The Minnesota kid from Apple Valley is making a big splash for her provocative photos in Sports Illustrated.....but this mornings announcement that she can't even get her ski boots on because of a training injury last week....and those photos might be all she ends up with from this Olympics.

I tried my best to ignore this because I hate the Olympics, (except for hockey) but even I have to admit this Lindey Vonn SI Cover controversy kind of caught me off guard. Seriously what am I missing here?.... because for the life of me I can’t figure out what the feminists and skiers are upset about here.

Not to mention the fact that 99% of the country has no idea who this chick is. If you want people to get to know her then you need them to be able to recognize her. NEWSFLASH...... nobody gives a rip about skiing.

More people will be interested now in watching her after seeing her face, rather than seeing her on TV with her helmet on. C'mon it’s a known fact that Americans don’t root for ugly chicks.
Head over to Sports Illustrated for all 45 shots.

No comments: