Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Worst dressed Olympians...the Norwegian Curlers

The Norwegian curling team drew some curious looks from onlookers when they showed up for a training session on Sunday wearing pants purchased from Loudmouth Golf, the very same California-based company that outfits John Daly with his retina-scorching trousers.

The Norwegian team originally planned to wear the outfit for training, but considering the rock star status that curlers have in Vancouver... it might become permanent.

Personally, I think they're awesome. I see no problem with curlers bringing a little style, or lack of it.... to game.

My only concern is that the pants might have some sort of negative John Daley psychological impact on the curlers. The last thing these Norwegians need is to develop an addiction to white trash women, Diet Coke and Marlboros.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I first saw them I had to do a double take...