Saturday, January 30, 2010

John Stewart slams Chris Matthews (VIDEO)



If you don't know much about Chris Matthews....I can't blame you. He's about as confused as old white libereals get. In the '60s, he did the Peace Corps in Swaziland. He admires Saul Alinsky.

He's been a longtime Obama supporter and during the campaign, he uttered this famous little ditty...., "I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often."

If you haven't heard much about this it's only because his pulpit is heavily biased liberal cable channel MSNBC. His listener ratings along with those of his station, and Obama's for that matter, all reside in the toilet.

No comments: