Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Jana Rawlinson loses her boobs for her country

Athlete Jana Rawlinson has decided to remove her fake cans removed because she wants to run fast for you people of Australia! She thinks the removal of her fake boobs might lead to greater success during the 2012 London Olympics.

“Yep, I’m back to being flat as a pancake,” Rawlinson has told Woman’s Day magazine. No kidding...those are some fried eggs.

“I absolutely loved having bigger boobs but I’ve grown up enough to know myself and to be honest about who I am when I look in the mirror.
“There are a couple of girls – who I won’t name – in world athletics who are Olympic champions, but they look like men and I don’t want to be like that.”

Jana goes on to reveal that tits, like marriage, are the kind of things one can safely ditch for a time before reclaiming when things calm down a little.
Rawlinson has not ruled out going back under the knife and having the fake breasts re-implanted. “I can always get my breasts enhanced again when I finish my career. I know there are no medals for being beautiful.”

Sorry Jana,a pair of fake tits didn’t make you look beautiful anyway....you're way out of the medal round. Some money spent on that homely face of yours might have been a better investment.

No comments: