Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tiger Woods to take indefinite leave from golf

Phil Mickelson just threw up his dessert at the Cheescake factory. This is either the best PR-move ever or the most desperate. But either way......golf just got a lot less interesting. Pussy Galore guys......... It'll getcha every time.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What’s most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period.

No comments: