Sunday, December 27, 2009

My first candidate for pay-per-view executions in 2010

Is it just me...or am I the only one who's noticed that any terrorist bomb attempts seem to be by people whose ethnic backround or religion is tied to the Middle East or Islam in some way? The father of this guy actually reported him to the feds.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to start screening these people more heavily, rather than patting down every white-haired old lady and three-year-old girl? Or do we go through this security charade to it’s fullest expression of futility.

I've traveled through Schiphol Airport many times. You DO pass through security boarding a US bound flight even if you are just connecting....... and you go through another set of individual questioning at the gate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.