Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Golf just got a lot more interesting......

Gee....anybody searching for naked pictures of Tiger's wife Elin Nordegren, or his two 'latest' tournament skanks, Jaimee Grubbs and Rachel Uchitel?

This is a small blog, but in the last few days it has gone from 4-5000 hits a day to 25,000 plus. Are you guys that hungry for a few pics.
The best I can do on the naked ones are of a look alike of Tiger's wife. I posted some of attention whore number 1, Rachel Uchitel a few days ago. Jaime Grubbs pictures are posted below.
Young, Rich, and Famous doesn’t mix for any married dude….. Jeter is the only athlete who seems to understand this shit! Eventually you cave after these bitches are throwing themselves all over you. He was probably chillin for about 2 years, then just said to hell with it.

Meanwhile a new party slut seems to be popping up every day now.
OK. We finally appear to have gotten to a chick in the 9-10 range. I’ll have to inspect further, but I think the story is a lot more believable now just based on the quality of the third woman. There are allegations that he banged another chick in Vegas - Kalika Moquin, (above), who is something of an “it” girl in Sin City.
Here’s an email Tiger allegedly sent to Uchitel, obtained by Us Weekly:
“I had a dream we were married and I was leading the tournament,” he allegedly wrote. “I came home, excited to see you, and there you were in the bedroom getting f - - -ed by Derek and David. Some part of me thinks you would like that. But now I can’t get back to sleep. My body is tired, but mind awake. Need an Ambien.”
Hear Tiger Panic to Mistress: “My Wife Be Calling You” [Us Weekly]Tiger had paws all over me [NY Post]

No comments: