Saturday, February 14, 2009

How to ensure a Happy Valentines Day

If you came here looking for advice...try Google. The best thing I can tell you, is just remember what day it is....they have long memories when you forget this stuff. Watch the video if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Someecards....when you care enough.....to hit send. They're funny. but you might be better off going with the nookie flowers if you want a return present.
Since my wife works for a law firm...one of my favorite Valentines jokes. Truth is funnier than fiction.

A guy walks into a post office to see a middle-aged, balding man standing a the counter methodically placing "love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts on them. The man then takes out a perfume bottle and sprays the envelopes.His curiosity gets the better of him, so he asks this man what he is doing.
The man says "I'm sending out one thousand Valentine cards signed, 'Guess Who?'""But why?" asks the now perplexed man."I'm a divorce lawyer." the man with the letters says with an evil grin.

And just because I know you don't get these commercials in the states... for Agent Provocatuer.....I'm going to give you another one even though it has nothing to do with Valentines Day. Because that's just the kind of guy I am. It does have something to do with Kylie Minougue though.

No comments: