Friday, January 23, 2009

Former French President Chirac hospitalised after mauling by his clinically depressed poodle

I thought this had to be a joke.........No way in hell would I ever admit this.
Mauled? By a poodle? A depressed poodle? and then again I guess if I were French I would be depressed too.

Former French President Jacques Chirac was rushed to a hospital after being mauled by his pet dog who is prone to violent attacks and being treated for depression. The dramatic incident rattled the ex-president's wife. HELLO!!!!! ........violent attacks?....being treated for depression?....time for a dirt nap you moron!

That’s the problem Frenchmen have when they get old ... they get too slow to wave the surrender flag quickly enough to avoid getting hurt. Besides, if you want to know if your dog is depressed......just wait to see if he's too apathetic to lick his balls.

No comments: