Sunday, March 30, 2008

Illegitimate daughter aims poisoned art at Belgian king

Wasn't it just yesterday I mentioned supporting the King's illegitimate children with tax dollars..... I have a feeling he may wish he gave this "love child" a few more hugs. At least she's not stripping!

In a departure from Belgium’s usually reverent treatment of its royalty, the illegitimate daughter of King Albert II is about to publish a book attacking him for disowning her.
“We’ve never had a big-time daddy-daughter relationship,” she said last week in her Brussels studio. “The last time I saw him I was 25 years old.
I’m blamed for doing things that are a little vulgar,” said Boël, smiling at her model of the Manneken Pis, the famous Belgian statue of a little boy urinating. Her version includes a giant phallus in the colours of the national flag. STORY

No comments: