Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day...by the way, I ordered some hookers

For all you mother’s out there who are disappointed that your little guy didn’t get you flowers for Mother’s Day…just be happy you didn’t give birth to Ralph Hardy.

Ralph Hardy, a 13-year-old from Newark, Texas confessed to ordering an extra credit card from his father’s existing credit card company, and took his friends on a $30,000 spending spree, culminating in playing “Halo” on an Xbox with a couple of hookers in a Texas motel. STORY

I really wish I was a fly on the wall at this “party.” I can hear it now, little high-pitched voices saying stuff like, “Yo yo yo, I gots da Fritoz, beyoootch!” and “What up ladies! Why don’t you sit down and watch me Master Chief the shit out of this bitch.”
I can’t wait to see what Little Ralph has in store for Father’s Day. I’m guessing someone dies! Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments: