Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The NCAA basketball pool

Great game for anyone who had access, to stay up and watch it. I fell asleep a couple times, but caught all of the last quarter and overtime.
The one knock on Memphis coming into the tournament was their free throw shooting. They managed to avoid that problem until now but it caught up with them in the final game.

Congratulations to aptly named WESTY WINNER Brian Bedrick who came from behind, and now gets to have Joe Stange deliver him a six pack of Westvetleren.

While my own performance was well short of what I had hoped for, I did meet my primary objective...beating Joe, who set this up. Let this be a lesson to you all, if you set your goals low enough you might just meet them.

Joe not only has to deliver a sixpack...he has also suffered the humiliation of having his wife Kelly, kick his ass!


RESULTS:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually that wasn't my wife. But she probably would have beat me anyway.

Congrats, Brian!