Friday, March 12, 2010

Open season on Bill Maher for all you Navy guys

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



“You know, there’s something going on in the Navy. Now look, I’m not trying to knock the navy or any military branch. They certainly do things that I haven’t done for my country and they have my utmost respect, but. You know, why did the Village People sing, ‘In The Navy?.’

There just seems to be a lot going on when you’re on a ship, you’re on the water, you’re away from home for a long period of time. I think there’s a mentality, a little like prison, maybe. You know, where, ‘we’re not gay, we’re just having sex with men because we are away from home for a long time’. I mean, some of these things that this man describes, you know.

It’s always reminiscent, these guys who are repressed homosexuals,of this idea that somehow it’s just sinning.”

No comments: