Wednesday, August 22, 2007

If she believes in Global Warming...so do I




We have Yves Leterme. The Italians?
They have a woman named Michela Brambilla.
Life just ain't fair.
All my life I've been looking for a red-headed woman with a passion for conservative politics, and she ends up in Italy, creating a new political party with former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.
Now, I know I will get angry comments if I don't post this babe's picture somewhere. So, I dug around on YouTube and came up with one that I think will satisfy your curiosity.
And the fact that it basically features 2 minutes of slow-motion close ups on her legs crossing? Never even entered into my decision to choose this particular footage. well maybe that slo-mo at the end...
You can tell she's a conservative without even knowing any Italian. Whenever she speaks someone tries to shout over her.

No comments: