Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The US debt clock

The MSM and the big government political parties have successfully convinced the majority of Americans they’re entitled to “rights” that are to be largely subsidized by others. These “rights” include entitlements to retirement, education, healthcare, food, housing, transportation, jobs, clothing, abortions…the list goes on.

Go here to take a look at current US debt clock in realtime.

How frikn fantastic that at the bottom of the page is a loan and mortgage calculator! I see a huge page of debt and I’m thinking to myself, how can I get me some of that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "THE BELGIUM FREE PRESS: The US debt clock" to our Directory of Mortgage . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Mortga-ge.info Team

http://www.mortga-ge.info