Friday, March 27, 2009

My Nominee for Dad of the Millenium!

There is an old adage that says "Good fences make good neighbors." I think this is what they meant.
While our efforts...back in the day... consisted of laying 2x4's in a square and flooding the backyard with a garden hose, along with hanging a light from the closest tree with an extension cord, this guy has taken it a step further.
Any Dad doing this would have been nominated for sainthood when I was a kid. They must have some nice neighbors too, as it goes across two backyards.

Look at the bottem picture of the cool Zamboni (in spite of the Oilers logo) . Zamboni actually manufactures these for the home market, called the model 100, baby brother to the real thing......where have I been?





In a related item I've never understood the appeal of this guy, a Canadian national icon, even though I grew up watching Hockey Night in Canada every week. Watch this video of "Making a suit with Don Cherry". At least the first 30 seconds to see the suit he shows up in. How can anyone wearing this stuff not be gay?

No comments: