Wednesday, March 04, 2009

911.....NUGGET EMERGENCY!!!

Angered that her local McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets, a Florida woman called 911 three times to report the fast food "emergency."

Because is there really a greater American emergency than not being able to eat McNuggets exactly when you want to eat McNuggets?
You can never get enough of that unique blend of crazy they brew in Florida.

Latreasa Goodman, 27, called police to complain that a cashier--citing a McDonald's all sales are final policy--would not give her a refund. When cops responded to the restaurant, Goodman told them, "This is an emergency.

If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one." Goodman noted, "I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets," according to the below Fort Pierce Police Department report.

That logic, however, did not amuse the cops who cited her for misusing the 911 system. Even after being issued a misdemeanor citation, Goodman contended, "this is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency."

The McDonald's devotee is seen here in a mug shot snapped after a previous encounter (previous?) with police......pretty much exactly how you imagined it?.... ya, I thought so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm loving it -- for reals