Friday, February 24, 2006

Sicko "Marriage Contract" One For The Ages














More conditions from our
mascot's marriage contract

During my time: You WILL NOT:
1) Argue about anything with me or to me.
2) Compain about anything to me me, or about me.
3) Cry, sob, whine, or pout.
4) Sigh, moan, sulk, or other wise show displeasure or unhappiness.
5) Raise your voice at or to me.
6) Be condescending to, or about me.
7) As for anything from me or for me.
8) Be distracted from me, by other things.
During My-Time you WILL:
1) Be subservient, submissive, and totally obedient.
2) To do what you are asked, when you are asked, exactly how your are asked.
3) Be cheerful and adoring towards me.
4) Be close at all times, unless otherwise told to.
5) Perform any and all sexual acts...

He notes that if the couple is not alone during "My Time," she is allowed to wear her clothes, and may speak openly, but all other restrictions still apply. I wonder if Number 5 still applies. A lawyer would really have to look over this document for problems.
Dressing Up
For special events that we are to dress up for, when we are going to someone else's house... your clothes must meet my approval.

General rules are:
Panties are optional and need not be worn [a little liberty!]Only thigh-highs and garter-- no pantyhoseIf you are not wearing thigh-highs & garter, then no panties[this is great...]All skirts no lower than two inches below the knee (unless its for Church)
Unless it's for Church. Well! At least he's a man of propriety.
He also defines "Good Behavior Days." GDB's are days upon which his wife/prisoner acts according to the rules, and she can redeem them for days upon which she can be more lax in observing the rules.
And Photos. "You are to to pose for 20 photos per quarter on demand, unless your quota is filled. Outfits and poses will always be chosen by me. You must be freshly shave on the the day that photos are taken regardless of your shaving schedule."
It's all good. One matrimonial innovation after another.
My only problem is that this "contract" seeks to specify in legal-esque language what should be, for any woman, just common sense behavior anyway.
I mean, does any woman really need "My Time" spelled out for you? Or Good Behavior Days? Or specified naked hours?

TheSmokingGun.com has obtained a copy of the actual contract document that Travis Frey allegedly tried to force his wife to sign . . . and it's even worse than originally described! It also describes the areas of her body she is supposed to shave, the type of underwear and she's she is supposed to buy and wear, as well as what she is and isn't supposed to do while her loving husband is present. Each section even includes a space for her to initial. On her birthday, the lucky Mrs. Frey gets to select a sex toy for herself that will be considered his present to her.
Read it for yourself here.

No comments: